[antlr-interest] Scopes and C runtime

Jim Idle jimi at intersystems.com
Thu Dec 7 08:57:03 PST 2006

I am sure that the error message will improve but at the moment that comes straight from stringtemplate and isn’t caught I think.

The ;-) was intended to imply that my comment was a joke though - there should be no problem using global scopes. I should point out that in fact the global refers to the grammar, the global scopes (before whatever change broke them) are not global in the C sense as I wanted the generated C to be completely free-threading.

I might get some time this weekend to clean that one up. :-)

Jim