[antlr-interest] antlr 2.7.6 and C#

Scott Amort jsamort at rogers.com
Tue Mar 21 15:42:20 PST 2006

Hi All,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while.  When I try to compile ANTLR
2.7.6 on my Linux machine, with C# enabled, I get the following error:

config.status: creating lib/csharp/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/csharp/src/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: lib/csharp/src/Makefile.in

/lib/csharp/src is empty!

Disabling C# allows the compilation to proceed as expected.  The
antlr-2.7.6 tarball seems to being missing that src directory entirely.
Perhaps someone might be able to advise me on where the missing files
have gone!

Best,
Scott