[antlr-interest] followup to v3 speed

Sohail Somani sohail at taggedtype.net
Sat May 27 18:15:51 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 18:00 -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> On May 27, 2006, at 5:56 PM, Sohail Somani wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 11:56 -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> >> Now the big question: do I leave in the good error handling by
> >> default or is that an option?
> >
> > What does "good error handling" mean again?
>
> Better than v2 ;)  See the blogs, various v3 ppt files.

I assume you're referring to the "exceptions as flow control" :) In any
case, it doesn't really bother me which one it is so long as its fast
because I hardly had to debug the generated code, and it was fine to
debug with v2 :)

Although I'm likely to start going with the C or C++ codegen soon :)

You're the man for asking!

Sohail