[antlr-interest] trouble with ANTLR website

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 06:11:10 PST 2006

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 01:54:51PM +0000, David Holroyd wrote:
> I just downloaded 3.0b5, at 616.06 B/s according to wget.  Similarly
> slow speeds using Firefox.

> For comparisons sake, I can download the ~700Kb JavaIO-notes.pdf from
> Terr's homepage on cs.usfca.edu at +200Kb/s.  The tracepath from here to
> www.cs.usfca.edu looks exactly the same until after the host
> VIP-University-of-San-Francisco-IAF1073874.cust-rtr.pacbell.net

Sorry, that comparison appears to be bogus, as a second attempt to
download the 3.0b5 release has it coming down the pipe at a far more
resonable speed.

Over the course of five or six downloads of both files, I've seen the
connection all but stall completely once for each though :(

dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/