[antlr-interest] Help please

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 04:15:51 PDT 2007

  Hi,

  Currently, I study at an MSc level in Computing. For my individual project, I Intend to write a program which takes SDL-PR input files which is a textual representation and displays them as SDL/GR.

I need to write a parser in ANTLR for the purpose of this project and then use ANTLR's tree grammar mechanism to generate an XML output format which can be processed by some graphics/graph/UML tool.

  However I have no knowledge as to how I can proceed with this task (writing ANTLR). Could you please give me some advice? Once I produce the parser in ANTLR how can I use ANTLR's tree grammar mechanism to generate an XML output format?

  Kind Regards,

  Ali
  aliaazimi at yahoo.com