[antlr-interest] Help please!

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Wed Apr 25 20:04:55 PDT 2007

Hi,

If you are running on Mac OS X, download the zip file (http://
www.antlr.org/download/antlrworks-1.0b11.zip), otherwise download the
jar file (http://www.antlr.org/download/antlrworks-1.0b11.jar). If
you are downloading on Windows, make sure that the browser recognized
the jar file extension and does not convert it into zip.

Once you downloaded the jar file, either double-click on it if you
configured Windows to run jar file or use the command line with the
command "java -jar antlrworks-1.0b11.jar".

Regards,

Jean