[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks Is Psychic!

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Tue Aug 14 18:56:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just launched ANTLRWorks for the fist time in a couple of weeks and it
notified me that a new version was available (version 1.1.2). I clicked
the "Download" button, expecting to be taken to a browser window from
which I could perform the download. Instead, ANLTRWorks did the
download itself and, and here's where it gets interesting, put the JAR
file it retrieved in the same directory I use for downloads. And this
is not a name that could be guessed as a typical download directory.

How did it know??

Randall Schulz