[antlr-interest] Can tree rewriting be done (easily/out-of-the-box) with the current ANTLR 3.x?

Harald Mueller harald_m_mueller at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 05:34:55 PST 2007

Hi -

sorry for that quesatsion: I searched the archives and found a posting from Feb 2007 where Terrence says he can do it on one blackboard. However, I did not find more indications whether it works now "out of the box."

If it does: Where's documentation?

If not: How can I do it (as manually and as node-copying as you have it)? (yes, I can find out the pure manual code myself - but if someone already has some idioms, it would be nice if she/he could share them).

Ah yes: The software where I need this has to be delivered on Monday ...

Regards
Harald