[antlr-interest] Fwd: Next Beta release of The Definitive ANTLRReference

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Sun Feb 25 23:24:19 PST 2007

Well, you know what they say...
"never judge a book...."
Lol, but sorry guys, who the hell cares what's on the cover? The
contents are what's important :)
It could have circus clowns being ****** by Ron Jeremy himself for all I
care. I just wish it would hurry up and end up on paper, so Amazon can
deliver it.

/2ob

Robert Hill
Information Engineer (C/C++,C#,.NET,Java)
Agile Alliance Member
EDS UKIMEA DWP ACU
Hallamshire Business Park, 100 Napier St, Sheffield. S11 8HD
email:	rhill03 at eds.com
Office:	+44 114 291 1928
Mobile:	+44 7903 185 516

This email contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to
receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to
anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply
email immediately and delete this email.

Electronic Data Systems Ltd
Registered Office:, Lansdowne House, Berkeley Square, London  W1J 6ER
Registered in England no: 53419
VAT number: 432 99 5915