[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.0b8 under Windows XP, Addiing multiple directories to the classpath

Foolish Ewe foolishewe at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:01:46 PST 2007

Hi All:

I've been using ANTLRworks on a project that has grown a bit, and it is
becoming an issue since I have
multiple directories I want to add to my class path, but it seems that
ANTLRworks supports adding
only one additional directory using the custom class path option in the
file->preferences, which
generates a tabbed pop-up with a Compiler option, with a radio box and a
window to enter a
custom class path (which appears to append correctly to the system
classpath).
Does anyone have any tricks/workarounds for this?

Thanks:

Bill M.