[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.0b8 under Windows XP, Addiing multiple directories to the classpath

Gyula László gyula.laszlo at profund.hu
Thu Jan 11 13:56:05 PST 2007

Hi,

(I might be terribly wrong about this... :)
have you tried using the java-style classpath declaration, separating
each classpath by the system-default-separator?

UNICES: lib/antlr-current.jar:lib/boooooo.jar:lib/hiss-hiss.jar
Windows: lib/antlr-current.jar;lib/boooooo.jar;lib/hiss-hiss.jar

On 2007.01.10., at 18:01, Foolish Ewe wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I've been using ANTLRworks on a project that has grown a bit, and
> it is becoming an issue since I have
> multiple directories I want to add to my class path, but it seems
> that ANTLRworks supports adding
> only one additional directory using the custom class path option in
> the file->preferences, which
> generates a tabbed pop-up with a Compiler option, with a radio box
> and a window to enter a
> custom class path (which appears to append correctly to the system
> classpath).
> Does anyone have any tricks/workarounds for this?
>
> Thanks:

Gyula László

email:gyula.laszlo AT profund.hu
http://profund.hu