[antlr-interest] [v3] Lack of documentation

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Sun Jul 1 14:27:54 PDT 2007

El 1/7/2007, a las 19:03, Don Caton escribió:

> I imagine that Ter's motivation for writing Antlr is not money, but
> personally, I hope he gets stinking filthy rich from the proceeds
> of his
> book.

I don't think he'll get rich but I do hope that others buy the book
(I did); even if the money doesn't add to much at least the symbolic
show of support is something for all of his hard work over the years.
I watched the video of the talk he gave in Sydney and saw that he
spent over $200 FedEx-ing a bunch of books over so that Australians
could finally get their hands on printed copies. I hope he sold them
all!

Cheers,
Wincent