[antlr-interest] [v3] Lack of documentation

David Piepgrass qwertie256 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:32:58 PDT 2007

> The ANTLR Project is not large. There may be a lot of users, but if
> you look at how many people are actually working on it,
> you'll notice that it's essentially Ter, plus a handful target
> developers and also of course a handful of very helpful bug
> reporters (=users).

Hmm, it seems fairly large to me. Not large like Linux, but much
bigger than most open-source programs. I mean, how many projects are
so large they have and need many hundreds of pages of documentation?
But there are many ways to measure size - perhaps we use different
metrics.

> P.S.: Don't forget the relaxation part. It works! ;)

Absolutely. Getting wound up like this really impedes my ability to
write code. If it gets any worse, I'll actually have to go outside ;)