[antlr-interest] How to call self-build ANTLR correctly?

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Fri Jul 6 14:00:17 PDT 2007

Micheal J wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is ASTDbg.stg same as that on fisheye's browse interface?
>
> Send me a copy of your downloaded ANTLR source archive (can I assume it has
> the same contents as the source dir you built from?). I'll compare with
> depot over the weekend. That should clarify if this is a fisheye stale
> download issue. If you also send grammar + generated files, I'll re-generate
> here and compare those too.
>
> Micheal

I seem to have managed to get the right files from fisheye now (despite
having to use tgz instead zip, as the latter stopped the download nearly
at the beginning). The only problem is that the old *.stg are still used
instead the new ones. Could it be, that the jars have them included
somewhere?

Best regards,
Johannes Luber