[antlr-interest] MySQL grammar

Marcin Jakubowski myak at hqdev.net
Wed Jul 11 01:45:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm quite new to ANTLR, just looking into it, not sure what it is (and
is not) capable of yet but looks like a very well developed tools. It
lacks some marketing though, I only accidentally found it on Google.

Has anyone, by any chance, written a grammar file for MySQL (5.x
preferably)? I have seen some for PL/SQL on ANTLR website so maybe
someone has one for MySQL and would like to share it.
I'm obviously not good enough to try and develop my own, by looking at
the file sizes of other grammar files, it looks like I'm never going
to be so a grammar file would really save my life.

--
Marcin Jakubowski
jid: kadat at hqdev.net