[antlr-interest] How to implement one script parser?

Hongjun Chen r66092 at freescale.com
Mon Mar 5 01:37:52 PST 2007

Hi all,

        I am new to ANTLR, and I intend to develop one script parser in ANTLR, but I wonder whether ANTLR can meet my need.  The spec. of script parser is listed below, could anyone shed light on these problems?  I really appreciate your help.

Spec.1  Script parser should be written in C-language;

Spec.2  Script parser can execute without any help of ANTLR;

Spec.3  The grammar of script is similar to C or python;

Spec.4  The size of script parser should not exceed 100KByte.

Could anyone provide one example/steps on constructing a script parser? If so, it must be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Hongjun Chen
2007-03-05