[antlr-interest] How to implement one script parser?

Miguel Ping mblp at mega.ist.utl.pt
Mon Mar 5 02:38:07 PST 2007

What do you mean with spec.2? I think any parser written with ANTLR
needs ANTLR runtime libs to run... You should be able to wrap it up
all in a single package, including antlr libs, but I think you will
always need antlr runtime... Putting it another way, the generated
parser that antlr makes uses some antlr runtime stuff to work
properly. At least I think that's how it works in the Java version,
but it should be the same in any other language...