[antlr-interest] C# templates

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 15:53:59 PDT 2007

The initial target is Java; other languages are being
supported--as time permits--by volunteers, but ANTLR 3
is still in beta and clearly labeled as such.  What
does "respect" have to do with the current state of
affairs as regards the C# target?  Complaining about
Open Source software (very different from contributing
bug reports, which has high value and is appreciated)
rarely helps; volunteering to contribute does help,
but it is unkind (at best) to denigrate the efforts of
volunteers who are distracted from working on ANTLR by
their paying jobs.

--Loring