[antlr-interest] @init actions in "C Target " have problems with MSVS compilers

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Fri Mar 23 00:57:51 PDT 2007

At 09:15 23/03/2007, Jim Idle wrote:
 >Actually, I did fix the problem you reported and I emailed you
 >tell you that it was fixed. Your problem was that when action
code
 >was in the lexer rule the declarations were out of order. This
is
 >different - you cannot DECLARE variables in @init.

Ummm, true.  I did report that one first.  Maybe I forgot to
report the @init declaration thing after all... I know I
encountered it at one point.  Or maybe I just assumed they were
related, so didn't need a followup report.  Who knows.

I don't recall receiving a reply about that bugfix though.  Maybe
I just have a terrible memory, or maybe the mail got swallowed by
a rampaging bitbucket.  Oh well :)

Thanks for the @declarations change! ;)