[antlr-interest] Fragments and setText appear to not work at all - not even with code from the book

Harald Mueller harald_m_mueller at gmx.de
Wed Nov 21 23:50:02 PST 2007

Hi Jim -

I'm sorry - i looked through all archives starting from March 2007 (when the beta came out AFAIK) looking for the keyword "fragment"; and for "fragment" in the FAQ. Not a single posting referred to this problem.

Can you point me to a concrete solution on how to write a fragment which should return a modified Token, as was possible in ANTLR2?
And can you point me to a working piece of code replacing the example in the book?
(probably you could write one quickly, as you imply that you already have gotten "the hang of it" ...).

Many thanks
Harald