[antlr-interest] Fragments and setText appear to not work at all - not even with code from the book

Harald Mueller harald_m_mueller at gmx.de
Thu Nov 22 04:37:35 PST 2007

Hi -

I tried to track discussions of this issue in all of 2007. What I came up with after about 2 hours search (for "fragment", "setText", "!"(!)) in all text is only the following:

--------------
On Apr 20, 2007, at 4:36 AM, Wincent Colaiuta wrote:

> Replying to my own post with a more fleshed-out example grammar. My
> question is, does the ! operator no longer have any effect in lexer
> rules in ANTLR 3?

  At the moment, it does not work in version 3.
Ter

Is this to mean that it will work one day?

Best Regards
Harald M.