[antlr-interest] Does an actual repository exist for antlr?

Roger Jack rjack at elegancetech.com
Fri Sep 7 05:11:35 PDT 2007

>> I can give anybody that wants one a direct p4 account to read directly.

I think that there might be significant benefit to the community in moving
the antlr sources, language targets, and sample grammars into a SourceForge
project. Of course, the project website site would still be antlr.org. This
would make have the following benefits:

1) Download various sources via subversion/cvs which is used in most open
source projects. This would also eliminate the slow downloads that sometimes
occur on the antlr.org website.

2) Provide a well defined mechanism for make code contribution and patches
to all sources.

3) Provide many different mail groups for developer, users, announcements,
etc.

Does anybody else agree?

Roger Jack