[antlr-interest] autocompletion based on grmmar

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 03:12:49 PDT 2008

Kamil Burzynski schrieb:
>  Finally, I started to evaluate
> Antlr, and it seems, that it is powerful enough to get this task done..
> Yesterday I have finished reading Antlr book, so over next weeks I'll try
> to do some simple C parser and see how this is going..

AFAIK, ANTLR still lacks a few capabilities to be itself able to do
autocompletion. These are already on the todo-list, but as these aren't
the only items left it may take a later version than 3.2 to have them
completed. Of course, nothing can stop you from providing the missing
bits yourself.

Johannes