[antlr-interest] Java 1.5 grammar updated

Diane Nkonyereza nkodidi at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:31:53 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a question on the latest Java grammar. The question is related to the typeDeclaration rule.

- What is the ';' in the typeDeclaration Rule? Can someone please gives me an example of when the ';' could be an option or is it possible to just have ';' in java file and compile it successfully?

typeDeclaration
    :   classOrInterfaceDeclaration
    |   ';'
    ;Regards,