[antlr-interest] Java 1.5 grammar updated

Stuart Watt swatt at infobal.com
Tue Apr 8 09:43:30 PDT 2008

This is the same as the grammar rule in the Java spec at:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/second_edition/html/syntax.doc.html

I was surprised by this, and being curious, I just successfully compiled
a Java source file containing only a single semicolon. It seems a bit
pointless to me, but it is valid Java!

All the best
Stuart