[antlr-interest] Lazy load of CommonTokenStream??

Raphael Reitzig r_reitzi at cs.uni-kl.de
Mon Aug 18 14:00:28 PDT 2008

Well, only developers will use ANTLR. A developer should be able and
willing to use common developer tools.

I'm not strictly against putting doc in the downloads, but I do not
follow your arguments.

Besides, doc in downloads would be redundant. All information is in
the sources (and, as a bonus, can easily and quickly be transformed to
a readable format). I don't like redundancies.

Regards

Raphael

"Ron Hunter-Duvar" <ron.hunter-duvar at oracle.com> wrote (Mon Aug 18
21:48:41 2008):