[antlr-interest] errors in embedding grammar files in maven project - regd.

Ashok Varikuti asoka250 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:26:36 PST 2008

Hi List,

I encapsulated antlr grammar files in a eclipse maven project. The
compilation task of grammar files is done at maven compile time. I
specified the output directory to be the following :-

    * target/generated-sources/antlr

        * dot.grammar
              o dot.tokens
              o dotlexer.java
              o dotparser.java

    where *dot.grammar* is the package name I specified in the dot.g file
    @header {
    package prefuse.parser.dotparser;
    }
    @lexer::header {
      package prefuse.parser.dotparser;
    }

    But when I did a maven compile, the generated files are generated in
    the output folder but with no package name.

        * target/generated-sources/antlr
              o dot.tokens
              o dotlexer.java
              o dotparser.java

    The geenrated files are not part of any package anymore. Can anyone
    help me with this. All the configuration instructions in a maven
    project are specified in a pom.xml file.

--
Ashok R Varikuti
Graduate Research Assistant
ashokv at ksu.edu