[antlr-interest] jobs in language recognizers development - regd.

Ashok Varikuti asoka250 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:15:41 PST 2008

Hi Sohail,

Thankx for the response. Yeah being prepared to write a full grown
compiler will definitely improve the scenario. Can you elaborate on this
comment when u said "link it with some non-tech field you are interested
in that requires highly technical solutions".

--
Ashok R Varikuti
Graduate Research Assistant