[antlr-interest] jobs in language recognizers development - regd.

Sohail Somani sohail at taggedtype.net
Mon Dec 15 17:19:07 PST 2008

Probably getting off-topic for this NG. My point was that when you
require highly specialized and technical solutions, a new compiler is
just around the corner. Sometimes you are unlucky and it takes the form
of XML but important to recognize that you are still writing a compiler :-)

Atleast IME.

I think this should be the last post in this topic otherwise it will get
too off-topic.