[antlr-interest] default output path

Benjamin Shropshire shro8822 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:56:07 PST 2008

How do I set antlr works to by default to generate it's output in the
same place as it's input regardless of where that is? I just spent about
an hour trying to get Antlr to generate something and it the problem was
it wasn't generating the output where I thought it was. I have set the
default path to '.' but I don't trust that; the first doc I opened today
is in the output folder, what if it was not or something else managed to
change the current directory.

Also; why isn't* "output next to input" the default? I can't think of
any cases where I would want any other global default. Am I missing
something here?

Benjamin Shropshire

*this is a real question, I'm assumeing there is a reason and I'd like
to know what it is.