[antlr-interest] default output path

Jamie Penney jpen054 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 19 17:05:39 PST 2008

Are you talking about ANTLRWorks, the ANTLR development environment, or
the command line ANTLR tool? The command line version has the behaviour
you exprect, ANTLRWorks defaults to using /tmp/ANTLR or something. Why
does everything take you multiple hours/days to fix? This was something
I realised in about 5 minutes, when my grammar files weren't generated
in the main directory, but were debugging fine.

It is a silly default though, I agree.

Jamie