[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.1.6 released

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jan 29 10:10:49 PST 2008

Delete all the pre-existing generated stuff including the .java files
and the classes and it seems to work - I had similar issues.

However, I am using ANTLR 3.1 with ANTLRWorks - there may be a
dependency now. Ter, didnt you change ANTLRWorks to use the new
debugger parameters, or was that in a separate branch or something?

Jim