[antlr-interest] Parsing Snippets of Code

Raymi raymi at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 24 13:45:02 PDT 2008

Hi Ana,

thank you for the hint with Pygments. Looks really promising. I'll
certainly give it a try. And: wow, looks like you get your answers quite
fast in this mailing list! I really appreciate all your help.

Nevertheless it still interests me whether it is possible to parse
codesnippets with ANTLR.

Thanks again,

raymi