[antlr-interest] Antlworks and gunit integration

Roger Jack rjack at elegancetech.com
Sat Jun 14 15:16:23 PDT 2008

I'm new to Antlr, Antlrworks, and gunit (all of which are really cool!), so
I apologize in advance if the answer is obvious.

I would like to take a TDD approach to developing a grammar. Therefore, I
would like to create test for a rule (gunit) and then implement the rule in
the grammar. If I have a bug, I would like to debug the gunit test. Is there
some way to debug gunit tests in Antlrworks? If not, then what are gunit
users using to debug grammars?

Thanks!

Roger Jack

Elegance Technologies