[antlr-interest] Antlworks and gunit integration

Leon Su leon.antlr at mac.com
Sat Jun 14 22:06:42 PDT 2008

Hi Roger,

Currently gUnit is not integrated into ANTLRWorks; therefore, you
have to use them separately. You could simply run the gUnit tests
first. If there's any failure found, open ANTLRWorks's debug mode and
then copy the failed test's input as the input text into the
debugger. Then start the debugging process...
Hope this helps :)

Leon