[antlr-interest] should I be able to use language=CPP in latest intermediate ANTLR build?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Wed Mar 12 13:10:52 PDT 2008

At 08:47 13/03/2008, Chris Snyder wrote:
>Should I be able to use language=CPP with the latest intermediate
>ANTLR build antlr-2008-02-27.17.jar?

I could be wrong (I haven't looked at what's in there), but AFAIK
there still isn't an actual C++ target for ANTLR3, it's just that
the C target was modified so that it can generate C++-compatible
code.  So you still need to use language = C, but you can then set
your compiler to compile the files as C++ if you want, to let you
include C++ code in actions.