[antlr-interest] should I be able to use language=CPP in latest intermediate ANTLR build?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Mar 12 13:54:18 PDT 2008

Yeah - error reporting is a little complicated because you have to be able trace back to the input source through all various structures. I tried to make it as easy as I could to read the example error reporting code in the runtime and then you can override it to do something more specific. However, it definitely takes a few reads to see what is going on.

Jim