[antlr-interest] starting with language translation

benzo benzofurans-mail001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 03:05:49 PDT 2008

hi dave
funny you mention this. I once tried to grock
http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/as2api/

I think it also has some parser lexer functionality in it.
The problem is I couln't figure out how as2api works. As I'm new to
ruby I also didn't manage to debug it.

IYHO could as2api be something that is interesting to me?