[antlr-interest] ANTLR compatibility with Eclipse 3.2

Felix Dorner felix_do at web.de
Sat May 3 08:17:19 PDT 2008

Hei chalani

A "class not found exception" is a classpath problem, even if you say
you're sure. I don't think that there's compatibility issues. You'd
might consider joining the org.eclipse.newcomer newsgroup and ask there.
Please also post your plugin descriptor files, plugin.xml manifest.mf
plugin.properties, and the exception stack trace, or tell us at least
_which_ class is not found...  As I told you before, I use Antlr
successfully from inside my eclipse plugin, so don't worry, I am sure
it's a plugin related classpath problem.

Felix