[antlr-interest] can we require .NET 2 for ANTLR v3.2?

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Thu Nov 27 09:47:43 PST 2008

> Hi, 3.2 will be the ANTLR release for the language design patterns
> book sometime spring/summer next year.  Can I require Java 1.5 at that
> time for the runtime source?
>
> Thanks!
> Ter

I hijack the thread for a similar question: Does anyone still use the CSharp target and not its successor? If not, I would like to remove then the support for ANTLR 3.2. I know that I said I would wait for ANTLR 3.3, but then I didn't expected it to take so much to arrive (at least 1 1/2 years). If there aren't any people complaining about this, I'll assume that no one uses it anymore. Which is a pretty safe bet as no one mailed me .NET 1.1 assemblies to upload (can't compile them myself for .NET 1.1).  :)

Thanks!
Johannes
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a