[antlr-interest] artifacts in maven repo

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Oct 13 12:41:28 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 21:26 +0200, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Seems like the latest releases of antlr and stringtemplate are both
> not available through
>
>   http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/antlr/
>
> yet. Am I looking at the wrong place? Or did no one bother to submit it?
>
>   http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=10367&issuetype=3

I think that we should get this organized better as maven is a good
system and it should be easy to write some scripts for Ter to run for
each release and create the maven requirements. So, I will undertake to
do this and supply the necessary for Ter, after which, we can probably
automate the updates.

Jim