[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks Decision DFA

Aaron Leiby aleiby.antlr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:56:19 PDT 2009

Did this feature go away?
http://www.antlr.org/works/screenshots/decisiondfa.jpg

I don't see a way to bring this view up.  The version I have is 1.2.3 on Mac
OS X (Intel).

The help for Preferences (
http://www.antlr.org/works/help/contents/dialog/prefs.html) says to download
'dot' from:
http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/download/

Their latest pkg (2.22.2) installs an .app with only a single executable in
it called GraphVis (no dot).  The have older versions (1.13v16) which still
have 'dot' in the .app Contents which is what I'm using.  The examples it
comes with seem to work fine.

I've set my dot path in Preferences to:
/Applications/Graphviz.app/Contents/MacOS/dot

Grammar > Show Tokens DFA works fine.

So what am I missing?  Is there a special key combo?  There's a checkbox in
the Syntax Diagram for NFA, but no decision DFA option that I can find
anywhere.