[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks Decision DFA

Aaron Leiby aleiby.antlr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:05:16 PDT 2009

And of course the instant I hit send, I figure it out.  Never fail.  At
least it'll be documented here.

1) Select 'Highlight Decision DFA' from the Grammar menu.
2) Click on one of the highlighted characters.
3) Wait one second for a warning icon to pop up.
4) Click on warning icon to get 'Show Dependency DFA' option.

Alternatively, right click on a highlighted character (outlined with a box)
and select 'Show Decision DFA' from the context menu (toward the bottom).