[antlr-interest] Changed output path in ANTLRWorks: Cannot find tokens file <unset-dir> / X.tokens

Joern Gebhardt gebhardt at joern-gebhardt.de
Thu Feb 26 00:12:48 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a lexer/parser that creates an AST and a tree grammar that works on
it.
I'm using ANTLRWorks to modify my grammars, debug them etc. and everything
worked fine until I changed the output path to another directory.

When I did that, the lexer/parser generates the created files in the new
specified directory, however the tree parser doesn't find them, even though
I added the -lib option.

So here are my ANTLRWorks preferences:

output path:  /home/myuser/antlr/output

I googled for that problem and some other users reported the same behaviour,
however I didn't find a solution :-(

So any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Joe