[antlr-interest] Changed output path in ANTLRWorks: Cannot find tokens file <unset-dir> / X.tokens

Joern Gebhardt gebhardt at joern-gebhardt.de
Thu Feb 26 08:19:44 PST 2009

Hi,

it's working now.
I upgraded from version 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 and after that it worked fine.

However, what confused me a little bit was the following:
Just for testing purposes I tried it with 1.2.2 again and it was also
working.
Maybe a restart of ANTLRWorks is needed when you add some options the FIRST
time. When changing the output a second time without restart, these second
changes have been accepted.

Regards,
Joern