[antlr-interest] Possible C Runtime Error

Bot Tiger bottiger1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:54:03 PST 2009

I have been trying to modify the C runtime lexer/parser error handling.
However, whenever I try to use the default error reporter by trying to parse
a single token that is not supposed to be recognized, it gives a segfault
instead of the proper error reporting behavior.

antlr3baserecognizer.c
displayRecognitionError:

ANTLR3_FPRINTF(stderr, ", at offset %d",
recognizer->state->exception->charPositionInLine);

I cannot find any documentation or examples about this.