[antlr-interest] Possible C Runtime Error

Bot Tiger bottiger1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:26:53 PST 2009

I have found out that this error occurs when the parser expects an EOF
token. If it is the source of the error, the parser will segfault. I am not
sure how to fix this except to avoid calling

recognizer->displayRecognitionError
when recognizer->state->exception->charPositionInLine == -1, but I don't
think this is the correct fix.