[antlr-interest] Getting the hang of this

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 18:07:46 PDT 2009

Bryan--

Relax.  People here are always willing to help, but intolerant of anyone who isn't interested in carrying their own weight.  Anyone asking about toy problems is assumed to be a student looking to bypass the learning process.  I suggest following Dave's advice on reading the tutorials, then asking again with a more challenging problem.  I think that you will find this a much more responsive group.

--Loring