[antlr-interest] "Language design patterns" book available in beta

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Jun 5 16:01:38 PDT 2009

I guess it all comes down to how we defined simple DSL ;)

Yeah, stuff like configuration files are pretty easy. The interpreters
I have in the high-level interpreter chapter are suitable more for
dynamically typed DSLs because they are not super speedy. They just
happen to have the fewest moving parts. The bytecode interpreter
chapter is better for larger programming languages; more moving parts
because it needs a source code to bytecodes translator and then the
interpreter itself.

Ter