[antlr-interest] [C target] [3.1.3] several bugs in the generated parser

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Jun 11 10:57:05 PDT 2009

Tomas Potrusil wrote:
> All those problems remain there also for the latest builds (from May
> 21, version 3.1.4-SNAPSHOT)
>
> add 1) Is there any hope that it will be fixed soon? Or can I write
> that grammar any other way in order to achieve the similar
> functionality?

OK - I looked in the issues you reported and I have fixed them all. The
caveat is that I have not tested the fixes, so I am afraid you will have
to be the guinea-pig.

Hudson has built the new runtime and you can get it from there or from
the www.antlr.org/download/C directory. However, this also requires a
new antlr tool jar. Hudson has built the standalone jar, so you can get
it from the last successful build link, but it is still building the
complete jar, which takes a while because it runs the regression tests
twice. Maybe about an hour from now. Visit: www.antlr.org/hudson.

Let me know if those fixes work for you.

Jim